We need 2 working days for repeat prescriptions. Requests can be made by:
- Using the NHS app
- Via the internet using your Patient Access log in details.
- Asking your local pharmacy if they can order for you.
- Completing the right hand side of your prescription, this can be posted to the surgery or placed in the letterbox.
1. We are no longer accepting routine prescription requests via telephone.
2. askmyGP is not intended as a way of ordering routine medication. To order online please instead use the NHS app. You can sign up for the NHS app from home without needing to attend the surgery. Alternatively you can use Patient Access. Please contact reception if you would like to register for this. In addition there are a number of pharmacies that have online platforms you can use to order medication online.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) prescriptions cannot be collected from the surgery. All prescriptions will be sent electronically to your pharmacy instead. Please advise us of where you would like your prescription sending if you have not already nominated a pharmacy.
Where suitable the doctors may issue your prescription using ‘repeat dispensing'. This means they will issue prescriptions for the next few months and you will not need to ask the surgery for a prescription each time. The pharmacy will only give you one month of medication at a time.